Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

I'm starting this blog for two reasons.  

1.) To give people a positive perspective every day.  

So much of our lives are filled with negativity (in our jobs, on TV, at school, etc.), I am more than ready to make a positive impact on people's lives.  Previously I had the opportunity to do this as a teacher with the students and parents I worked with throughout the day.  Currently as a stay at home mom I will attempt to do this daily in e-mails and posts on my blog.  I hope you choose to follow along and get a little sunshine that you will look forward to every day!

2.) To be honest about daily life and get a perspective from others in a positive setting so that we can all grow and learn from each other across many topics.

We all have our own opinions of how we like to do things in our lives.  I am hoping to share the experiences that I go through, topics that I read about, questions that I may have or just general banter and have conversations on this blog about those posts in a non-antagonistic manner.  We can share our opinions without negativity and rudeness, which is something that is encountered so often it has become commonplace in our society.  

I hope that my blog helps to start a positive revolution or at least make people think twice and rephrase their responses to each other.  I hope that you will begin to see the good in your daily lives and share it with me along the way.  I hope that my daily positive posts will help to start your day off great or end your day with happy thoughts!

Here's to being full of Sunshine & Smiles - - - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment