Sunday, July 15, 2012

A little Q & A

I'm really good at answering questions so here are some random ones (thanks to www.gettoknowu.com) to help you get to know m a little better.
 

Did you ever want to change your name? If is to what?  Only after I got married.  Taking my husband's name was a no-brainer for me.

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Why?  Sunsets.  We had the opportunity to live in Hawaii for 3 years (Proud Navy Spouse here!) and seeing those gorgeous sunsets every night really left an impression on me!

Where is the funniest place you have ever fallen asleep.  On a curb in New York City after driving all night to see Lance Armstrong race! Yes, I did get to see the race : )

What pet frightens you?  I'm not a huge fan of dogs.  They aren't so bad once I get used to them, but I am definitely a cat person.

At what point did you life change for the better?  There have been many pivotal moments in my life such as graduating from college, moving away from home, meeting my husband, but I feel I have always had a good life.  I've learned lessons from bad choices, met many great people along my journey to amazing places and currently live with a wonderful man and beautiful baby girl.  I hope it just keeps getting better!

What do you think about when there is nothing you have to think about?  What I'll be doing next.  I have to always be on the go.

If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?  Save lives : )

What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?  I had a kidney stone at Christmas time a few years ago.  Worst - Pain - Ever!  Even worse than labor and delivery (and I did that drug free).

What exotic pet would you like to have?  Salt water fish because I really miss snorkeling in Hawaii every weekend. 

If you could have one superpower what would it be?  To be stronger.  I've got awful upper body strength. 

How do you know when you have had too much?  I clench my jaw and my neck gets tense.  Then it is time to walk away before words come out that aren't so nice.

What is the most dangerous thing you have done?  Hiked the Kalalau Trail on the island of Kauai.  Glorious experience but terrifying at times!

What is your favorite season?  Fall!  I am so happy to be living some where that has fall again!

How do you prefer to get bad news?  First.  Don't sugar coat it, just give it to me straight.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Definite night owl.  I chalk that one up to years spent as a bartender (and a party girl).

Do you consider yourself a sore loser? Why?  Yes and so does everyone who knows me!  I prefer to win.  LOL!  It's a vice for me!

When in your life have you had a "now or never" moment?  When my now husband asked me to move to Hawaii with him even though we'd only been dating about 9 months.  What a good decision it turned in to!

What does your signature say about you?  I've tried to perfect my signature.  It's just ok.  So I guess it says "work in progress."

What is something you have always wanted to try?  Skydiving.  It would be awesome!

What is the last thing in your life that went according to plan?  The labor and delivery of my daughter.  Thankfully we had health and a wonderful doctor on our team so we were able to do it the way we wanted!!

What was your first pet?  A cat.  No dogs for this lady.

What was the first thing you ever won?  A swimming race when I was younger.

What do you hate the sound of?  Beeping.  Annoying!

What is something most people do not know about you?  My favorite color is yellow!


Please, feel free to answer a couple of questions yourself.  I'd love to get to know you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment